How much do tattoos cost?
- There are many factors to consider that determines the cost of a tattoo, such as a tattoo design, size, and which artist you choose. This makes it difficult to quote over the phone or email so an in-person consultation is required. All quotes are estimates and are subject to change.
- A minimum charge of $100.00. This amount covers our set up costs.
Do you do piercing?
Can I get a tattoo if I'm underage with parental consent?
- No, you must be 18yrs or older. *No exceptions.*
Can I bring children and/or pets to appointments?
- No. Having children and pets can be very disruptive for artists and clients. Please leave them at home and/or arrange a babysitter. This applies for pets as well.
How do I make an appointment?
- Call or email here
- We accept walk-in tattoos/inquires.
- Same day tattoos depend on artists availability.
- We operate on a first come first serve basis, so tattoos may be scheduled on a further date.
Can I bring in my designs/references for my tattoo?
- Yes. Bring in as many references and ideas that you have. This will allow us to execute the tattoo you envision.
- However, this is not a requirement. Giving us creative freedom is preferred; the more the better. This will maximize our creativity.
Does it hurt?
- Generally yes. Depends on a few factors such as tattoo placements and size. Don't worry the pain is temporary and we'll take care of you!
Do you use numbing cream?
- Generally no. We prefer that you don't, but please call for unique cases.